Monday, September 22, 2008

Tag! You're it! 7 things about Meredith!

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 things about Me!

1. I am an only child! {but I have 2 of the best sisters from another family ever}
2. When I was born, I went home from the hospital nameless.
3. I enjoy working out at the gym. Plenty of eye candy!
4. I love the LORD!
5. I have a camera, something to write with(including eyeliner) and paper with me at all times.
6. I am southern, but I don't drink Iced Tea!
7. I collect lapel pins.

I've tagged Rochelle, Trisha, Sparkle, QueenPam, Tracy, Matt,

2 comments:

Eulanda said...

Oh good!! You did it!! Which I read BTW - you sound like a hoot! I was just signing on to get your email cuz those blog comments don't always display emails. Cool!! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you did it!